Sign in to follow this  
DANG60

DTA ecu's

For people using DTA ecu's can you buy pre made looms for your car or do you have to make them up yourself. In my case it would be for a corrado with a 20v turbo engine. I have looked on the www But just gathering ideas and I know a few people have ran dta and the likes on here. cheers

You cannot buy from DTA an ECU that plugs straight into your harness, if that's what you mean. You need to wire in the DTA to the loom.

I have heard good things about MBE standalone management and 20v turbos, so you may want to consider that as well.

Hi chazard. Thanks for your reply. I know you have to wire into your own loom but im sure i read somehwhere that you can buy a loom for your car i.e. the engine loom which would be ready with all plugs on etc to connect to engine sensors and then you could just splice that into your own car loom. My car is running mbe at the moment i was thinking for the ease of having any future upgrades mapped into it as there doent seem to be many places that cater for mbe. Then again might be worth taking it and having it mapped then learning how to make slight alterations myself :gag: .