Sign in to follow this  
deebo

g60 wiring problems

hello people,new here

decided to take a gamble on a h reg rado g60,its a non runner,owner says he had a battery drain which persisted and eventually caused imobiliser to cause problems.so he decided to remove the imobiliser.but says that now it is like he never removed it,he says it cranks,you can hear fuel pump but there is no spark,he said the drain turned out to be headunit

any idea what direction to take?

help would be greatly appreciated

i havent actually received the car yet,just trying to get the idea of places to start when i have it,i think he has said he has replaced the ht leads

its hard when dont have the car,but just trying to finds possible things to try when i do

thanks for the replys,all help

Im guessing that when he removed it he might not have re wired it correctly as the aim is not to be able to bypass a immobiliser easily, might just be a case of traceing the looms and sorting out the wiring. (i called a pro out to get me started)

even if hes replaced the ht leads it could be the coil or coil pack, cranking it holding the ht leads on the block just to be sure there's a spark there.

hope you get it sorted and up on the forum.

thanks,think im gonna get a pro to look at it,no doubt i would just make it worse.just hope it will be an easy fix

thanks again