Sign in to follow this  
warren

NO SPEEDO,REV COUNTER,OR ANYTHING DIGITAL

ok, so i have seemed to have lost my rev counter,speedo,and all digital readings like the mileage screen and the mfa screen, these are both blank,i have ignition lights,turn signals,fuel and temp gauge.This happened yesterday as i flicked through the mfa, then it suddenly all dissapeared :confused4: obviously first thing i checked was the fuses,but they all seem fine.I removed the clocks and see there are two plugs on the back,a push in one and a blue one with two screws holding it on.they also seemed to be pushed in fine?

any ideas would really be appreciated, cheers.

Fuse 16 or 21 dude...

yeah, the first thing i did was check the fuses,but none of them had blown :confused4:

have been trying all day to get this problem sorted but no joy :( but have noticed my headlight switch is getting stiffer when switching from headlights to side lights,i have taken switch out and there is something rattling around in the switch,wanted to take it apart but bit worried of breaking it :lol: and having another problem!! also when i push the dimmer wheel on light switch i very briefly get a display on mfa and it shows every symbol it can,but only briefly(a second or two) could this switch cause all these problems?

1) NO SPEEDO

2)NO FLASHING TEMP LIGHT WHEN IGNITION TURNED ON

3)NO REV COUNTER

4)MFA AND MILEAGE SCREENS BOTH COMPLETELY BLANK.

really want to get this sorted but no idea where to start? is there anyone near eastbourne that could have a quick look for me :lol: ??

It sounds very much as if your switch is on the way out and as you are getting some reaction from the MFA when you fiddle with the switch suggests it is not helping. Have a look here for switches that fit and I would advise a quick read through the whole thread. viewtopic.php?f=19&t=92789&start=30#p1070562

Gonna lock this one as you already have this thread running on the subject. Please stick to one thread in the future :)