A16 RNN

***FOUND Silver corrado STOLEN FROM MILTON KEYNES FOUND*****

nightmare.. will take a look at the list and see if i can help..

rear bulbs will have been removed so brake lights etc dont show at night, not to keep!

oi oi... how do you know this then hey! :lol:

I am glad it has been found - however, why were you charged £300 for its release from the Police Compound ?

Sorry to hear of all the damage, good luck with getting it sorted and soon.

Is the damage not something you can claim from your Insurers ?

Of course I appreciate if the damage is more than the value of the car than this is not worth persuing.

I really do not have any spares (well the odd item) but I will have a look through your list when you post it up, incase I can help.

There is a guy in Buckingham who is breaking a few Corrado's, so he may be able to help - and surely with a deal if you take several items !!!

Wendy

It was 300 buck because of how it wa recovered with no wheels etc in a garage! Sucks but its back now... Can't claim off insuance coz I will loose no claims and have a excess to pay to! So pretty stuffed and I'm the one who has been screwed yet it wa my car stolen!!! :censored:

Wendy yeah have already spoken to the guy from buckingham he wa keeping an eye out etc.. As soon as I have some dollar I will pay him a visit and go on a spending spree maybe even a bigger heart for the old gal ;)

I was sat bored doing random Google searches at work when I searched for the reg of my old car. I owned J469CYO for 13 years (94-06). Glad you have her back, and sorry to hear she's been through the wars a bit.