Sign in to follow this  
radodale

Full beam issues!??

Hi,

I have had an issue with only one full beam working and unsure if went at the same time but the blue dash full beam indicator has stopped working, thought it was a coincidence and thought that the bulb had gone. I today removed the near side bulb to exchange it but the bulb looked OK, sure enough the same problem and the full beam near side light was still out.

Is this a common issue that can be sorted. Also is the dash bulb an easy one to sort.

Many thanks.

Hi,

I have had an issue with only one full beam working and unsure if went at the same time but the blue dash full beam indicator has stopped working, thought it was a coincidence and thought that the bulb had gone. I today removed the near side bulb to exchange it but the bulb looked OK, sure enough the same problem and the full beam near side light was still out.

Is this a common issue that can be sorted. Also is the dash bulb an easy one to sort.

Many thanks.

I used nmahi's guide here http://direct.the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/vie ... 45&t=84726 to replace my main beam light. Took about half an hour. The diode has one bent leg, make sure the replacement is fitted the same way.

i was going to ask the same question mine is driving my crazy i thought it was just because of the HID's but it seems not, my boyfriend has fixed it too many times to count but still keeps happening!!! when i turn my lights on it seems fine but then i notice or keep gettin told that i have a light not on full.... arghhhh