Sign in to follow this  
Bobby

couple of problems

here goes there a few

fuel pump buzzes loudly constantly i think its the fuel pump as it only starts to make a noise when i de activate the immobilser then continually stays on. does this just need replcaing or is sometninh wrong here?

the indicators flash when the alarm is activated but dont from the stalks and therefore the green led on the clocks stays lit up when the ignition is turned on. the hazards flash when the hazard button is pressed, so does this mean the relay is ok and the problems is coming from the alarm?

and the last one is where is the wiring loom for the mirrors as i have put in newer style door cards but the wiring wasn't even there, the car is a h reg 1.8 16v.

thanks B. :D

Don't no if any of this is going to help::roll:

My fuel pumps as soon as the cars running, buzzing's never really worried me, had a new fuel filter fitted too..

as for your hazards, I'd check your fuses & the stalks themselves, could be down to the alarm, not really sure though..

wiring loom for the mirrors if there aint ant wires coming down inside the door when door cards removed your mirrors must work by magic :lol:

no the mirrors don't work cos there not plugged in just wondering where the wiring comes from, so i can find it and sort them out. Does anyone know if mk3 golf stalks can be used and of what model as if its these that are faulty i might aswell upgrade, do i need mk3 golf gti ones for the MFA? thanks B :mrgreen:

Not to sure on the mirror wiring bro.. :roll:

MK3 GTI are the ones you need, stalks do fit.. :wink: as do late VR... :wink: