Sign in to follow this  
shaunVR6

brakes

it says they are an upgrade for the 288/312 setup; meaning that they should fit your VR...

obviously don't buy them they end up sueing me if they don't! but if they fit 288/312 setups, then yes they will fit your 'rado.

the 323 discs are the same as the leon cupra r discs; those brembos more or less go straight on - looks like they've just had some custom carriers fabricated for those particular brembo calipers as they are different.

one thing to think of before buying brembos (as the guy goes into in the ad) is clearance between the calipers and back of the spokes of your alloys.

you'll need at least 16" wheels to run these (though i can't think of a single set of 16's that would have the spoke clearance...), most people run 17" wheels, and even then you're limited to choices unless you want to run spacers (which i would wholeheartedly NOT recommend!)

also, that's a fairly steep price for that setup, even if it does include all new bits and re-painted calipers. i would email the guy starting at around £400 and see where you go from there (but then i am quite cheeky when it comes to that sort of thing!)

EDIT - it also doesn't come with brake hoses from the look of the ad - you'll have to factor in getting hold of some, though goodridge do deal direct with the public and you probably won't be talking more than about £40 for the pair delivered...