Sign in to follow this  
volksworld13

1.8 16v instrument cluster still needed for nugget

hi everyone

ive got the nugget up and running and found the coolant guage inop, and red light flashing, and also the oil pressure light only work when one wire is earthed, the oil buzzer also dosent work, and the fuel guage sticks, small tap and it works again, i have checked the wiring from the sensor to cluster and relay and its ok, temp sensor ok too, this leaves the cluster or coolant relay.

ive got money waiting,so i need an early instrument cluster out of a 1.8 16v would prefer if mileage was around 130k but dosent matter. but the cluster all needs to be fully working coolant guage ,oil buzzer,fuel guage ect, and a coolant relay position no 5 in fully working order. many thanks.

bump, any one got a fully working 1.8 instrument cluster??

positive ive got a spare set of early digital clocks..

you could be my life line, coolant and oil problems both inop on dash, do you have a good no 5 relay for coolant shortage aswell? if all is working well, incl the oil buzzer how much posted.

you could be my life line, coolant and oil problems both inop on dash, do you have a good no 5 relay for coolant shortage aswell? if all is working well, incl the oil buzzer how much posted.

ive got spare relays somewhere but am keeping as spares for my two cars. id let the clocks go for £30 plus postage, iirc the mileage is either 117k or 122k

both mileages look good, can you confirm coolant guage, fuel guage , oil buzzer ect are working ok, my fuel guage is sticking along with coolant guage inop, and no oil buzzer. are they damaged or scratched in any way?

if you wanna keep hold of relay thats cool. i may end up buying a new one if there no mega money. cheers

both mileages look good, can you confirm coolant guage, fuel guage , oil buzzer ect are working ok, my fuel guage is sticking along with coolant guage inop, and no oil buzzer. are they damaged or scratched in any way?

if you wanna keep hold of relay thats cool. i may end up buying a new one if there no mega money. cheers

all in good working order. no scratchs or damage.

still looking for an instrument cluster,anyone got one,? cheers

Ive got a digital 2.0 16v one? Not sure if they're the same as the 1.8 though?

Mileage is about 150k I believe

£20 posted

pmd

does anyone know if these are compatable,/interchangable.

fuel gauge is different 2.0 valver is 15 gal's yours is 12 gal's speedo sender is electric yours has a cable (you can cange this if you need to ),i would hold out for a cable drive one , i did have one i bought but never used when i had a temp gauge fault so its untested by me but was sold it as fully working do you ant me to see if i've still got it and what condition and mileage it has ?

whats wrong with the one you have been offered ? too much money ? how much do you want to pay ?

Rob

hi, yes im intersted in the cluster, my coolant guage doesnt work

i dont really wanna pay more than 25 quid posted to be fair , as ive seen alot of valvers being broken lately.

if the coolant guage and oil buzzer is all working ok, then i will have it, not orried about the mileage i can sort that out, cheers pm me some more details.