Sign in to follow this  
dubbed_up_daz

corrado virgin...

...but a bit of a wheel and vw whore. Sold my old mk2 at the end of last year to fund a vr donor for my mk1 but the car in question got sold and I turned up a slightly beaten up round the edges corrado VR6 which I enjoyed so much ive decided to keep and straighten up a bit.

In my mid 30's with a couple or so previous vws behind me but this being my(and my familys first)rado its all new to me,just spent all afternoon on searches for little bits needing fixed mainly the heater matrix and a how to guide(chris's write up 8) :drinking: )so already had a little wander and very impressed so far :clap:

Welcome. If you can't find a solution to a problem here then the problem doesn't exist :lol:

Lets see some pictures of the C and the Golfs please!

thanks for the welcome,pics to follow shortly in appropriate section :) Im also on the vr owners forum and bein honest when I was for parting it out and keeping the engine I couldnt see any reason for joining here.......buuuut got hooked on the drive pretty quickly but since deciding to keep it the corrados been trying to get me to change my mind :lol: Couple random breakdowns and currently suffering the turkish bath optional extra :p

It is indeed :luvlove: ill go into some more details when I put a post up once ive passed the screening stage but its been a bit of a struggle since I decided to fix it :cuckoo:

falkirk,my cars originally from inverness although my old mk2 ended up in Laurencekirk along with my sisters old polo...weve kinda got a north/south car exchange thing going on lol :D

youve had more cars than ive had hot dinners...look foward to seeing your work on a rado...i do sense it will be slammed to within 2mm of the deck with some proper stance going on...if ur quick enough you can help use it clear the snow...lol.

Wasnt that blue one was it from Inverness? Definitely need to get a Scottish Owners meet organised this year.

Just put pics up in members motor,Its a kinda wine effort :D

thanks for the welcomes,hoping the car holds together for a while so I can hang around :grin: