Sign in to follow this  
Furkz

LUPO WIPERS

HI,

been out in the rain just know and well pi55ed off and need some lupo wipers me thinks

what are the final part numbers that i need to order and do i just order the driver and passenger arms and blades or 2 driver side arm and blades,,,,so confused

this is not intended to start of another thread its just that my lil head has got well confused reading the other thread.

Just want a clear and concise answer before i give then VW pricks a call

just go to VW and ask them for two Lupo GTi drivers wiper arms and one of each blade, then if they feck up its there problem

can't remember off the top of me 'ead, but I know for a fact that the 2 parts(arm and wiper is 1 part) you need end in 405 and 406 respectively

nope,

2 drivers arms

1 drivers blade

1 passenger blade

This is so that you can put the arms up and clean the screen without hitting the bonnet... :roll:

Got it on mine, trust me, it's great! 8)

henny can u still remember them...dont think u driven for ya recently

ANYWAYS cheers for everything lads u can lock this i suppose b 4 it escalates into another LUPO WIPER thread

henny can u still remember them...dont think u driven for ya recently

:p:p:p

They work well when stood still too! :p

so do mine considering how much i bent them LOL its just when all that boost kicks in :wink:

OK, I'll lock this (as requested) before it turns into a take the micky outta Henny thread... :p