Sign in to follow this  
Cragel

Oil Cooler Hose 027 121 053B

Hi im after the oil cooler hose which goes from the water pump and the head into the cooler on a KR engine, the part number is 027121053B but I can only find them in USA and its obsolete from VW. Mine is just bulged but want to replace it. So if anyone is breaking a KR engine, would be much appreciated

have you tried euro-car-parts and German-SwedishFrench, I'm sure you can get pattern ones now, think they are about 30 quid from GSF

I tried gsf, the part number wouldn't reconize and couldnt find it listed on the website. The company lemforder who make an aftermarket one has gone obsolete.

I tried gsf, the part number wouldn't reconize and couldnt find it listed on the website. The company lemforder who make an aftermarket one has gone obsolete.

It's Deffinately available from GSF, I checked it today and the number you have crosses straight to the hose you need, I wouldn't go by the GSF website as it's not all that accurate.did you speak to a branch?