Sign in to follow this  
renson

Parts to rescue my corrado

Just seeing what people have really. already have a replacement corrado for parts but its grey.

Looking for:

Black (Late no Hump) seats front and rear. Champagne flute style with the purple flecks

Rear drivers side window (the little triangle one)

Black plastics (roof 1 pillars etc)

like i say just tell me what u have and how much. Bit skint after buying the spares car to get her back on the road but would like to get her back to how she should be!

Hi mate, used to see you sometimes on the way to work. Sorry to hear about you car getting torched, bastards. I have actually stripped a lot of the interior out of mine as i am using it as a track car this year so i have lots of plastic bits inside that i'm getting rid of. Drop me a line if you're in need of something as pretty much most of the plastic are being taken out bar the front seats, dials and a little of the dash and headlining and pillar trims as they are knackered where some idiot replaced the screen without taking them off and cut them up. Cheers Jez