just_say_meth

Trim piece for between windscreen and headlining

As above, looking for the small piece of trim that goes between the windscreen and the headlining, about and inch wide and covers the breadth of the roof.

Needs to be good condition, not cracked, split and covered in windscreen sealant. Also needs to have all tabs intact on the rear. Can't place my hands on mine at the moment.

What you got? Posted to Scotland.

As above, looking for the small piece of trim that goes between the windscreen and the headlining, about and inch wide and covers the breadth of the roof.

Needs to be good condition, not cracked, split and covered in windscreen sealant. Also needs to have all tabs intact on the rear. Can't place my hands on mine at the moment.

What you got? Posted to Scotland.

We talking the thin white/cream piece seen in the middle of the pic below:

th_IMG_4161.jpg

If so I'm pretty sure I've got one of these left, if not two. If you can confirm I'll check for you this evening.

I can't really tell from the photo mate, it should have maybe ten tabs on the back that slot into clips on the roof and be made from that textured plastic.

If you could check though that would be great!

If its the piece of long white/beige trim which clips into the inside of roof in front of the windscreen and is used to hold headlining up then its the piece I'm thinking of and is the middle item in the above piece (i.e. non black item).

Will check tonight, if I do have it then it'll be £20 + postage due to rarity of this part 2nd hand.

Not to sound cheeky mate but at £20 I'll pass. Every corrado has this trim so I don't see the rarity in it. Ive only posted up because I'm at a loose end, I can't find where I put all my interior plastics, thought someone might just have this lying spare ready to go.

Thanks

Andy

Not to sound cheeky mate but at £20 I'll pass. Every corrado has this trim so I don't see the rarity in it. Ive only posted up because I'm at a loose end, I can't find where I put all my interior plastics, thought someone might just have this lying spare ready to go.

Thanks

Andy

No worries Andy.

Rarity is finding one that's been removed and not broken.

Possibly the most difficult Corrado piece to remove without damaging with the exception of the rear plate tub.

Let me know if you change your mind.

Just to add my 2p - you're right in saying that it's a fair amount of cash for a bit of plastic trim, but yeah, virtually impossible to actually remove from a car! I've broken several!

They are worse than the rear number plate surrounds!