emu

Beige Foot rest + handbrake cover

Must be beige and not cracked at all. Genuine Beige not painted or repainted. If somebody is working for VW or have a trade discount and they are still available new from VW I would be glad if you can help. Don't have any idea how much the cost but before will go to vw and ask it's always worth to try over here. To make it clear. They can be used or new if prices won't kill me

Need

- right RHD foot rest, big one

- left foot rest

- handbrake top cover

I'm sure my mate has the two foot rests, I fitted his storm interior for him but I didn't use these parts. I'll need to get in touch with him and see whats what.

Andy

I'm sure my mate has the two foot rests, I fitted his storm interior for him but I didn't use these parts. I'll need to get in touch with him and see whats what.

Andy

I will be very very glad if you can do this.

I've asked him and he is happy to sell, I will try to get him to look them out and take photos or I will pop through myself and grab them. I will try to get this sorted in the next few days, doesn't help that I lost my phone and all my numbers today!

Andy

WOW Can't believe I will get them :) Thank You so much. Let me know when you get them and the price of course.

just out of interest, why didnt you want painted versions? after all thats all that happens in the factory.

because paint will come off when you start putting your foot on and off

Hi mate, just to let you know I'm popping through to Edinburgh on sunday to grab these bits! Hopefully I can dig them out, my mates garage is a nightmare! Will let you know when I have them and what money he wants for them.

Andy

Hi mate, just to let you know I'm popping through to Edinburgh on sunday to grab these bits! Hopefully I can dig them out, my mates garage is a nightmare! Will let you know when I have them and what money he wants for them.

Andy

sounds nice, hope they won't be cracked if garage is a nightmare.