Philuk

Interpet Filter PF3, Interpet Filterstart & Interpet Tapsafe!

Interpet Filter PF3 for aquariums upto approx 90cm 82-136L

Brand New in Box. Bought a Tank today and it came with it but ive already got a developed Filter so its surplus - Only opened to take this photo

1x Bottle or Interpet Filterstart 100ml again never opened!

& 1x Bottle 30ml Tapsafe never opened

£30 Delivered for the Lot

5425833289_d6bbcf45e1.jpg

Untitled by Philuk56, on Flickr

Edited by Philuk

what tank did you get?, still pestering my wife so I can get a 125-180L of some kind, like the look of the roma 125's, but would love a bow front 180 fluval or juwel, I'm growing sea monkeys/brine shrimp at the moment, fish go mad for them and the aquatic shop at our nearest wyevale is pretty expensive seeing as several million eggs cost me £2 :)

i think from what i can remember its the AquaTropic 100 which cost £119-99 including all this boomf!. i dont seem to remember it being 160L tho lol. this is now housing my African Cichlids and im getting a 5ft tank for the dining room in the near future! - then the little fish from the front room are going into my bedroom. cant wait :D

hoping so! i have overstocked my bedroom 3ft tank which means i need to do summot! perfect reason to upgrade lol, currently the sevrums and parrot are fine cause there still small but when they grow they'll be bulging out of the 3ft! haha

in fact within the next 3-4 weeks ill have a 3 ft glass box for sale. no stand or lid but its a clearseal tank so lids are easy enough to come by as far as i know. if you were after something like that i could sort a deal out with the filter/tank? i got some baby cichlids which i found when i was moving the rest of the fish so ive left em in there to grow a bit.

mate of mine has just sold his jewel bow front 180 for £150 i would of had if i had the cash lol

yeah you're a bit far away from me really, a jewel bow front on a stand went for 112 quid near me last week, stupidly ummed and arr-ed too long and missed out, but then the other bidder could have gone over 150 I guess, they seem to go for 150-200 depending on location, condition etc, but then they are expensive new, I can't afford or justify that amount really but it's easy to get sucked in, just need to remind myself there are two Corrados that need some money spending on when the weather warms up and the golf is being MOT'd and new lambda (at least) this week, ho-hum.