krnau

"DC" Headlights anyone?

Hi,

I'm trying to legalize HID lights in Spain. I'm constantly getting pulled over as Corrados are usually driven by 'certain kind of people' around here LoL

Long story short, I would need the following parts in order to legally be able to use HID in my car:

a) Headlight washers (doable, presumably easy to find and install)

b) Headlights with "DC" Euro code (stamped in the headlight).

c) Automatically height adjusted headlights

a) I could fit some corrado ones, or other cars. That's not really the main problem of the HID legalization...

b) That's THE problem! Corrado OEM headlights are HC (Hallogen), and INPRO's angel eyes (despite using projectors instead of reflectors) are HC as well. The "HC" code is written in the headlight plastic surround (the one on the front-most of the headlight). This could be, not easily, replaced with a DC writing but I don't want to fool with it as it is illegal as well...

c) These should be like newer cars, which automatically adjust the light's height when one turns on the lights

questions:

b) what other cars' DC headlights would fit the Corrado? I'd like them to look as much oem as possible (I'm not fan of installing other car's parts in mine, you know, not a tunning fan at all...).

c) same as b

In addition, could someone have a look at their inpro's angel eyes for the DC or HC writings? I reused oem headlight surrounds as inpro's didn't come with any...

thanks for reading!!!

If you want brighter head lights why not just get an uprated loom?

I already have one, for both low and high beams, but it's not enough since my oem headlights' reflectors are kind of burned out :(