Fulltimejunglist

'whooshing keyless entry system'

Ive read instalation processes i think their both in corrados, both of them seem different to my package, one fit it via using another plug to go into the cl pump and the other seems different.

One sais use only 4 wires and states what number slots these are in, from what ive found ad i his picture they are umberd wrong, yellow/red is the 4th along and im sure the red black is no 8.

http://www.oichan.org/mods/key/switchblade2.htm

Thats one thing which has confused me another is that one person used a relay and the other didnt....

I dont have any t taps and apparently their usless so i think i will wire them straight up to it.

Also he sais use only 4 wires and then said he used a 'answer back signal wire' which i dont know what it is for one, and other than the 4 main wires which are apparently live, ground, boot popper and light fasher.

Which wire out of the many others am isuposed to use, the colors are also different on a couple of the wires.

Basically,has anyone fitted this system and could tell me which wires are needed to make this work.

Also how do i make all indicators work instead of just the one.

Any information would be greatly apprechiated.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?4361507

At the moment, i have the live connected, ground connected, not sure what to do with the other two, one wire is purple (Boot popper) and the other is pink (light flasher)

Then ive still got another about 6-8 wires ive done nothing with?

Am i doing something wrong?