stevef182

vr6 cat (in Surrey)

I put up a wanted post recently for a vr6 cat, bought one and it has arrived and is basically hollow and effectively just a shell!! I have until friday to get my car MOT'd, does anyone in Surrey have a vr6 cat I can buy or borrow please, all getting very hectic!!

Have one that i'm willing to sell but unfortunately its a little further north than Surrey in Bedfordshire.

..and in the mean time if anyone else has one I can borrow (just to get through MOT) please still let me know, funds arent exactly good right now. Thanks.

Have sold them in the past for £30, can have it couriered for a £10 to get it to you asap so £40 total. Was a functioning cat before being removed from the car.

Stu, did you get my PM, still no word from you? Anyone else got one??

still got the one you wanted wrapped and ready to go the one you messed me about with before, but i suppose you have learnt the hard way

still got the one you wanted wrapped and ready to go the one you messed me about with before, but i suppose you have learnt the hard way

Unfair comment, I asked for clarity that it was in working order, and I didnt get it! And as I explained I just can't run the risk of buying another that didnt work. Furthermore, you then increased the postage cost for it to take less than 5 days to get to me which i also didnt think was fair as others have offered postage for less than £10 for 48hr recorded delivery. I have apologised that you took the time to wrap it but I never confirmed that I would take it, so I cant say any more than sorry.

Unfair comment, I asked for clarity that it was in working order, and I didnt get it! And as I explained I just can't run the risk of buying another that didnt work. Furthermore, you then increased the postage cost for it to take less than 5 days to get to me which i also didnt think was fair as others have offered postage for less than £10 for 48hr recorded delivery. I have apologised that you took the time to wrap it but I never confirmed that I would take it, so I cant say any more than sorry.

i said the exhaust looked ok its hard to tell with second hand exhaust parts and i increased the postage by £2 it cost to wrap it and it costs to drive there to post it never mind good luck with your search

Did you manage to get a cat, i have one for a VR6 if you still need one

Thanks but g60knight came to the rescue and sent me one and the car is now with MOT. Thanks for the offer though.