rickdonald

Interior Light

Has anyone got an interior light module, with the circuit-board? not sure if the early and late ones are the same, but if not then I need a late one.

Cheers

I am led to believe there were 3 different one's fitted over the life of the Corrado, might be worth posting a pic of the one you're looking to replace?

I bought one of these if it is any help:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SKODA-OCTAVIA-1999-INTERIOR-LIGHT-AND-SUNROOF-SWITCH-/180558219641?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2a0a1bc979

Ian.

Thanks Ian,

I will have a look at it when i get home. Just out of interest, the one you bought from ebay, was it a direct replacement or did it need re-wiring? I think i blew something on the circuit-board the other day shorting the light terminals. so not sure whats the best thing to do.

Cheers

It was a direct swap, carefully remove the old one and change over the 2 electrical connectors - The only slight diffeence is the Skoda one I bought did not have the interior light staying on for 10 secs after the doors were locked!!

Ian.

Hi selling something different if helps check this post?

Smile Interior light unit MODIFIED WITH DIGITAL VOLT METER