dirty epic

Newbie G60 question

hello, Long time dubber, first time forced induction, why would i want a boost return delete pipe/conversion, does this not make more work to build the boost back up again????

any answers apreciated

It stops warm air that has already been compressed from re-entering the charger. Ideally you want cold air going in as it is denser, and more easily compressable. You also get the whoosh noise which some people like.

as said. stops warm air returning. sounds awesome.

personally i return boost from the isv back into the inlet on the 90 though, saves on lag.

some disagree but my old golf turned up on ebay with r1 charger and 40k more still going strong. matter of choice

Edited by mimjed

Hi mate I got one them blankin plates I thought the same as u y would u want hot air back into it's self so I fitted it went up the road cum bak the amount oil vapour on the floor was shocking that vapour is use to lube the charger up so that cum rite off runnin the return plus it only returns the boost on semi throttle on full it does not return any thing make no differnts anyway as for the so called dump valve it's sounds pants it nuffin on a turbo