Matty!

Well Hello There!

The Names Matty 19 from Guisborough North East UK, Vagcars.co.uk is my home but may need some help soon!

Potentially have a Project G60 that my work are putting in my hands to give it a second lease of life.

The story behind this corrado is it was bought cheap for a project but when it got back to the shop on the night some scrote stole the supercharger off it!

So its been left to feel sorry for itself, I know nothing about the G60's apart from they aint reliable.

Drive this a Lupo GTI, done all the work myself

3-4.jpg

9-2.jpg

4-5.jpg

Lovely Car mate.sorry I can't help with the G60 dunno much about 'em,in fact I'm still tryin to get my head around my 16valver.Best of luck with it and don't let it get ya down when things go wrong as they inevitably will.

I know nothing about the G60's apart from they aint reliable.

Welcome along. Lupo looks nice. The G60 unreliability isn't necessarily true. The major weakness is the supercharger, but if treated properly and maintained it shouldn't cause you any problems. They do of course suffer from all the other niggly corrado related problems like poor wipers, broken door handles, heater matrixes, sunroofs etc etc

Welcome along. Lupo looks nice. The G60 unreliability isn't necessarily true. The major weakness is the supercharger, but if treated properly and maintained it shouldn't cause you any problems. They do of course suffer from all the other niggly corrado related problems like poor wipers, broken door handles, heater matrixes, sunroofs etc etc

No problems. It hasn't got a supercharger atm lol. Good luck with the build :)

G60s are no more unreliable than any other car of that age, so long as the charger is looked after. The 8v lump is actually very reliable. Welcome by the way! :)

Cheers chaps!

Is there a reliable charger I can fit? My boss seems to be thinking an Eaton off a Mini...

I know a lad off my forum had a BBM on one and it sound unbelievable.