Sign in to follow this  
louis robinson

tinted windows

louis robinson,

I had my C done in Norwich at a place called Clearview. They do a lot of tinting for the main dealers such as Lexus, Mercedes, Landrover, and they are pretty good at is as well. There were no bubbles on my car at all when i got it back....and it cost me about £200...so i was well happy :)

Have a look......

http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/attachments/dscf0274_2.jpg

PS. Beware all you Corrado owners....window tinting can be a nightmare if you dont remove those damn window runners inside the door! The first thing i knew about them was when my tinting started to get all marked from where my window was opening and closing :x

There is a place in south london - penge - that i called up - they do it for about 230 quid - take all the windows out, add the film and then bake it so it goes on permanently apparently. Sounds good to me! I would be pi$$ed right off if i had spent a load of cash and got a bubbly film all over my windows!!

Ice Direct in Peterborough did mine, they use a subbsidery company that come to there premises which was called Toad