Fulltimejunglist

Fan/rad mount....

Ello as you probably know i have a 1.8 16v, got it MOT'd today and i was all happy as ive spent the last few months affording to get it through ....

Got it home to find out, they must have moved my radiator (They have put jubalie clips instead of one of the clamps you have to use mole grips to remove) and when i drove home my NEW fan got demolished and the mount that holds it onto the radiator too...

I dont know what the mount is called, when i buy a fan as i already had i only receive blades and motor, not the mount which attatches it to the radiator.

If i havnt explained it well enough, its got 3 bolts which attatch to the radiator cover.

If anyone has one please contact me, if anyone knows where i can source one, again please let me know.

Or any help on what to search or where i can buy one, litterally anything.

Today all seemed good, mot got me grinning and then now im back where i started....

And it was brand new, never driven with ti before, jokes.

Regards Aidan

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Anyone? fan mount for sale? Or anyone broke these before and know where i can source one?

You mean the plastic mount that the fan clips into and is secured to the radiator cowling by three nuts?

Part number is 535 121 209 and should be around £20 from VW! :)

thankyou very much from both of you, i live in Birmingham, where abouts are you from?

If not then cheers jim, will get on asap, just to sort out why my engine is eating the rest of my car....