Jim

Correct belt for VR6 without aircon?

Hi folks.. quick check that this is the right part number for the aux belt on a VR6 without air conditioning?

http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/Volkswagen_Corrado_2.9_1995/p/car-parts/engine-parts/belts-chains-and-tensioners/car-drive-belt/?202440405&1&53db0369d7a870538345c4564cb08bc0772bc3d2&DBLT

Got this on order from ECP and want to make sure it's the right one before I do the swap tomorrow :)

Ta.

Doesn't really help that they don't put the length on there... I think it may be wrong as it's too expensive - cheaper from VW / TPS

021145933C - 7PK1290 - £13.44

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

Ah no it is right as the pic shows the size... price includes VAT too I think so not too bad although they were doing 30% off over the wedding weekend!

As I've said before mate, I don't have a TPS account and have no idea on how to get one - otherwise I'd be going to them for all the bits I needed :(

But cheers for the confirmation :)

Picked it up no problems. Pretty impressed with ECP - they didn't have one in stock at 2pm but managed to get one in for me by 4.15pm!! Will get it fitted tomorrow hopefully :)

Is the ECP belt a continental manufactured belt? The VW dealer ones are and in my experience the aftermarket ones can squeal although function fine. Hopes yours is ok.

Yeah - it's a Continental. If there was any doubt of it being a crappy pattern part I would have gone to VW!