fatdaz

grey leather interior complete £400

Hi Andy,

How come you're looking to change from the red? They look really smart, is it to go back to standard?

What made you not bid on the set I got from ebay? I was surprised to be the only bidder and its in a better condition than I expected. I'm very envious of the gear on your car!

I was thinking about bidding, but I'm going to get my gf to get me an interior for my 30th next month (romantic I know) and I just didn't move fast enough!

I don't want to hijack the thread too much with my waffle, but: The reds do look really, really good, but there are a few annoying problems:

1. I’ve got black cloth doorcards and could really do with leather to match

2. The subframes are mk2 so sit really high (I’m 6’3 so pretty much scrape the roof!)

3. I get dirty (!) a lot on my bike, and the red shows the dirt a lot

4. and finally I prefer the look of the stitching on the later Corrado seats and they have much better support low down.

Still undecided whether to wait for a good black set, or buy a cheap grey seat and dye them black or red...

dont want to split the set up unless i have a buyer for seats aswell.

il get them out the garage this week and get some better pictures.

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

dont want to split the set up unless i have a buyer for seats aswell.

il get them out the garage this week and get some better pictures.

i cant px them im afraid as i no longer have a corrado and wont be getting another for the forseable future as i have just bought a splitscreen.