Sign in to follow this  
seanoVR

My new VR6!!

Thought i would post a few picccies of my new C. Picked her up last week and still can't wipe the smile off my face. All i need now are the forum stickers(on their way-cheers Andi), and then me and the car will be fully fledged members of this great site!!

Am planning on keeping the car standard for now, must say, i do like the speedlines so think i will keep them on.

Oh yeah- The original VR6 badges are on their way from the stealers- £12 for front and rear!

Took her up to Snake pass on the weekend. The drive was incredible, still loads a snow, and the VR loved all those tight turns. GREAT DAY!

Cheers

Sean

Whereabouts in Manchester are you? If you ever see some prat in a red (read as pink!) MKII Golf driver waving and flashing at you around the Trafford / Chorlton area, don't panic, it's me! ;) :lol:

looks really rather nice... I've always been a sucker for the dark pearl colours and the green like yours was second choice after my Aqua blue... 8)

Im in south Manchester in Fallowfield. Will be sure to keep my eyes peeled for you guys!!! The colour was a big pull factor for me when i saw the car, it looks really good when theres a bit of wax on it! Cheers for your comments guys.

btw, i was trying to attach a couple more pics, but it wouldn't allow me to. :roll: Does that mean the pics are too big?? Not quite to grips with the whole computer thing!!

badger, if you're just off the A6 i think I might have seen yours parked in a drive? I saw one while back with OZ Tourismo style wheels but couldn't tell exactly what colour it was in the dark.

badger, if you're just off the A6 i think I might have seen yours parked in a drive? I saw one while back with OZ Tourismo style wheels but couldn't tell exactly what colour it was in the dark.

vr6corado, work in Longsight at rail depot, but travel around quite a lot during day in my rado (mileage claim just about covers the cost of petrol!).

Theres a thread for forum stickers in the general car chat, just PM Andi, and arrange payment with him... :)