PeteL

2 x VR6 Speedlines

As above, 2 x VR6 Speedline alloy wheels in original silver colour and good condition.

Cheers

Well they have tires but would need replacing soon anyway..would want £85 for it to be worth me breaking the set.

Sure, i'll get some up when I get home tonight. They had a polished lip for a while (which you can see in my members gallery) but its faded a lot now and they look mostly like original. How good a condition are you looking for, mine are good but not mint.

I don't need mint ones but if they are good I am interested. Look forward to the pics.

Cheers

I am moving house at the moment and had a very stressful day yesterday, so didnt have a chance to get any pics. Sorry. Will get some pics tonight though.

No worries Steve, I have very limited internet access at weekends so I might not be able to view until Monday.

Cheers

Ok in that case, so you are aware, Im off on holiday tomorrow for a week so wont be able to reply until I get back.

Hi, sorry I completely forgot about this. Yes I do have them still but recently ruined one of my other wheels in a pothole incident and so was running the speedlines until I got my new set. In short, Im going to keep them as its definitely worth having a spare set of wheels just in case. I would have been screwed if I had sold them. Sorry mate.

I have a complete set with hardly used Kuhmo KU31's and am based in Bournemouth. Wheels are in good condition. I would want to sell them as a full set but you could always sell on the 2 you dont need. I know its not exactly what you are after but let me know if you are interested

Hi mate, could be interested....how much are you looking for?

Do you have any pics? Do you know how many miles the tyres have covered/how old they are?

Cheers

Hi mate, could be interested....how much are you looking for?

Do you have any pics? Do you know how many miles the tyres have covered/how old they are?

Cheers

Pete, I might be interested in the other 2 depending on price, etc.

Ian.

Only around a year old and seen at most 1500 miles. They only spent about 6 months on the car before coming off the car and put in storage. I can get some pictures up at the weekend but would be looking for £250 in total for 4. But if PeteL and GlosterOx will take 2 each I'll split them at £125 per pair.

GlosterOx - guessing you are in gloucester. if it sweetens the deal i am heading up to cardiff next friday so could meet you in say swindon if you wanted them

I'd be interested in a split for 2 of them. I have PM'd you my number as I have very limited internet access over the weekend.

Pictures as promised. Only willing to split if I can sell all at once

All Four

Photo0506.jpg

Wheel 1

Photo0507.jpg

Wheel 1 Tread

Photo0508.jpg

Wheel 2

Photo0509.jpg

Wheel 2 Tread

Photo0510.jpg

Wheel 3

Photo0511.jpg

Wheel 3 Tread

Photo0512.jpg

Wheel 4

Photo0513.jpg

Wheel 4 Tread

Photo0514.jpg

Thanks for the pics mate...

I'd prefer to have 2 if GlosterOx is willing to take the other 2, but I am guessing he hasn't responded as yet.

Would you accept £200 for the 4?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in replying, I only really needed one but have managed to find one locally so I'm sorted now.

Hope you can still sort out a deal between yourselves.

Ian.