hi all , i was registered on here a couple years ago but cant for the life of me remember my password or login details so i have re-registered

i used to own a 93 g60 and loved every min of it untill i became stupid and swapped it for a mk4 gti turbo , i know still a vw but its just not a rado ,

im in the process of selling it to buy another rado but not too sure which to go for G60 again or a vr6 ?

is there anything i should look out for on the vr6's when buying ?

also anybody that might want my mk4 check out ebay item number 130525436910

and give me a call/text ben 07894660701

i look forward to posting some pix of my new corrado on here hopefully soon and any help would be most helpful thanks ben

welcome back :)

i've never had a G60 but always wanted one, not many minters left now.

check out the buying guides for both, and good luck!

hi, welcome again lol, i own a vr6 and i dont think idd want to own anything else,{even tho i havnt driven any other C} what to look for ? i guess the same as any other second hand car realy but atleast you dont have to worry about the supercharger, i got my vr6 at a good price so i was prepared to replace bits n bobs, so you get for what you pay for,looking back at my purchase i wish i would of waited a few months and spent an extra £1000-£1500 on one thats in slightly better condition, but im still very happy with it and i love sorting out all the bits on it,keeps me interested,