deebo

new mk

hi,did introduce myself a little while ago,but as my rado has been taking ages to be ready havent really had much to talk about,anyway fingers crossed should be ready soonish

im dan from milton keynes,i have a 90 g60 although is a 16v shell but non sunroof,bought off ebay with out even looking at it(bit crazy perhaps)it was decribed as having electrical fault easy fix(ha ha yeah right)any way not one to be easily put off i purchased it for 750 plus costs to be delivered,from newcastle,hence why didnt go all that way to have a look.anyway my girlfriends best friends brother has a garage in shilton called dsmotorsport so had it dropped there with hope they can can sort the so called easy electrical problem,who ever done the conversion didnt have a clue what they were doing.so sourced a new loom,still wasnt firing.

then the corrado angels smiled down on me,my friend was driving his when some old guy flew off his drive and straight into the side of his c.a right off! bad news for him and good news for me,he sold it on to me and and went and got himself an s4.anyway donor car was sent to ds to canabalise how they needed,didnt take much i think as the didnt need much(so should have quite a few spares including engine,charger etc soon up for sale)anyway a few minor bits and bobs to be done to mot then should finally be on the road,why i had been waiting have bought a few things to go on,silicone hoses 4 branch manifold,stage 4 charger off donar car as one on there was a stage 3.hopefully gonna get it stage 5 and chip 65mm pully and redtops,not to bothered about service intervals at the moment as wont be a daily driver,bought myself a mk2 golf for that ha ha.so hopefully in the not to distant future i might be able to read the corrado spotted section and see someone has seen me,rather than it being locked up for almost a year.

any way thats me and my corrado,would just like to say hello to you all.

hello

Hi dan, might see you around, I'm about Kingston and the Open University most days in my standard dark red 8v, there's a few c's still around the area. Put a pic of your mk2 up and I might spot it :)

hi,thanks for the hello,will try and get pic of mk2,its a black j reg(bit of a shed but drives like a car should,took my v reg a4 off the road because golf feels more of a car and more fun)normally drive home that way as work at city link on kingston. ill keep an eye out for you

Hi Dan

Nice C

off topic question, I see yours has the Reiger side skirts fitted, I have a set to fit to mine but cant see how to attach them to the car apart from a couple of rivits at each end, how are your attached and any chance of some close up pics of how they fit to the sill at the top ? cheers Simon

[email protected]

hi,my car is still near coventry at dsmotorsport,i will email them and find out if they can check for me,and when i go up i will try take some pics.sorry cant be any more help at the moment