Toohottotrot

British Volkswagen Festival (Malvern)

Can't find any mention of this on here, anyone going? Just across the road from me so will be there with the camera and the mk1 Scirocco (Corrado isn't quite ready at the moment)

Yeah I thought there was a thread but can't find it...

There will be a shared Corrado / Scirocco stand / pitch as far as I know - I'm heading down tomorrow am with Eric - Tempest

Yup, stand has been advertised and ready for claiming spots for Cs over on the CCGB website/forum. Stands are paid for by the CCGB (not free), hence for CCGB members only.

Stand is CCGB only, not combined with the SciroccoRegister, as I can't get the latter motivated to come and join us at this great show.

But, I personally as a big Mk1 fan would, of course love to see your Mk1, so bring it on. Depending on where the organisers have placed our stand, there should be plenty of space around it to park up. At last count, i don't think our stand was full either.

Tempest

Sounds good, I couldn't find anything on the Scirocco forum so I thought I would try here, 'rocco would look good among the 'rados...evolution and all that! :)

How do I go about getting it on the stand, thanks Mj.

Yup, stand has been advertised and ready for claiming spots for Cs over on the CCGB website/forum. Stands are paid for by the CCGB (not free), hence for CCGB members only.

Stand is CCGB only, not combined with the SciroccoRegister, as I can't get the latter motivated to come and join us at this great show.

But, I personally as a big Mk1 fan would, of course love to see your Mk1, so bring it on. Depending on where the organisers have placed our stand, there should be plenty of space around it to park up. At last count, i don't think our stand was full either.

Tempest

Turn up t the entrance gates, ask for the Corrado Club stand.

Most likely will be bringing my Mk2 Storm Rocco now.

Tempest

Had a good day at BVF today, the Scirocco attracted a lot of attention. Was good of the Corrado club to invite us to display the Mk1 on their stand, although we did feel the odd ones out, a little. :) Being recently back from living in Australia, it's nice to meet up with and chat to people who have a common interest......and we do love the Corrado...honest!!! There were some very nice examples there, we know what ours has to live up to now! I think we will go again tomorrow, perhaps next year the two clubs could do something together?

Great day today, good to catch up with the usual CCGB folk and some new ones, too, thanks to all for coming and visiting the club stand :)

My pictures

Tempest