jjgti

HEY HEY got me a corrado and should b on the road soon

[ATTACH=CONFIG]47976[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]47977[/ATTACH]

just taken the dash off cz the heater matrix had gone (person b4 me has no antifreeze) so it wont b long until im on the road around the north wales area:thumbleft:

erm they r 17" tsw's were on the car when i got it wana try and get sme 9j borbet a's for it mwahaha

croeso pete !!

Hello and welcome to Corrado ownership from one North Walien to another........I'll keep my eyes open for you.

hey hey where abouts in north wales r ya

Originally from the small village of Glan Conwy now lurking around Conwy........and you?

Welcome from an exciled N. Walien. Left in 87 but family still there see above, have you joined the CCGB yet as they are having there National day soon and it would be a good place to meet, show your car and see the best of the best.

from a place called beddgelert (small village) about 30 minz from caernarfon

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Welcome to the fold fella, sounds like youre already enojoying Corrado ownership and its not on the road yet :D :D

haha yeah man i did have a golf mk2 1.8 16v gti as my first car and since then i fell 4 the vws i drive a 02 astra at the mo just untill i get the raddo' the way i want it then i will unleash the beast haha

from a place called beddgelert (small village) about 30 minz from caernarfon

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

AAAAAHHHHHHH beddgelert, the village, the animal cemetery and the good story as to why the cemetery came to pass. Been there a couple of times