RadoVirgin

Zada-tech oil pressure gauge new and innovative manufacturer based in Southampton

Hi all, I'd thought I'd post about this new company that I have come across.

I was recently looking for an oil pressure gauge for my VR6 and had looked at all of the Chav style gauges and I didn't even want a vdo gauge.

I have recently undertaken changing all of the LEDs in my car to red ones to match my DDI instruments and to give the interior a more of a mkiv golf look. On one of my extended Internet sessions I came across this:

a23de63a.jpg

0be2a890.jpg

This is the negative red backlit LCD 10 bar oil pressure gauge which I have purchased and have managed to fit the screen in the drivers side central air vent.

fa2c26c9.jpg

The kit he supplied me with includes the pressure sender with cable, control box, USB cable and a cable to connect to the screen.

f5d5621a.jpg

I have only purchased the very basic system but this bloke can create bespoke systems with multiple inputs that can be displayed on a larger screen with warning limits that initiate audio warnings.

http://www.zada-tech.com/products

I will post more picks and videos once I have this up and running.

Edited by RadoVirgin

digging those a lot, feel like binning my vdo's now.

Here are the pics of the gauge finally fitted to my car, it's quite subtle which is what I was aiming for and I think it fits nicely to an almost oem+ look

babed944.jpg

8e45fdc8.jpg

24ca4fc9.jpg

Sorry about the rubbish quality iPhone pics