nick_corr

feels gud 2 b back!

m8s i have just found out my beloved rado has a major issue!! my sunroof is leaking :(( i took the lining off yesterday to check the hoses and they are intact,so is the windshield seal no cracks in it or tears.. i assume it is the actual sunroof seal that's causing the problem...can any1 help, share ideas and/or experiences??

and please hurry peeps everytime it rains i have to attach an umbrella to my roof :))

cheers

The best way is to have some one poor water on the roof and you sit inside and check... Since the roof linning is out it should be pretty easy to find

Ok... Then slide the sunroof back and poor water where the pipes are... It has to be the pipes.... Cant think of anything else

it is not a good day for doing work...the f@k!# sunroof motor died and the sunroof is stuck closed... X( and now i cant get access to it too exactly where the water is coming through and i also think the damn thing is off the tracks slightly... i'm so angry!

you should be able to lift a little black cap off the motor and wind it with an allen key... you have to push the key in quite hard as there is a plastic insert that engages under pressure to allow the sunroof to be manually operated