Twiss

Replacement K-jet fuel injectors

Ok I've had the Corrado for 5 years and even tho she's been sat in a garage for the last two years I still love driving the car.

Only problem is since I bought her out in may she has cost me an arm and a leg, had to have 4 new tires, new SS exhaust, front fog and indicators, spark plugs, rotor arm dizzy cap, Ht leads, RHD tie rod end, Ball joint, front discs n pads the list goes on. I finally thought ok that was alot but She makes me smile so now I can just get on and drive it over the summer............... but the car has a sense of humor and after diagnosing a start problem when warm which has got worse since june she now needs new fuel jectors.

Sorry if I just ranting .....

So the only places i can get new injectors ( GSf or Eurocarparts ) I'm looking at £40 roughly per injectors times by 4 is £160 ( there goes another limb )

Can anyone suggest any where cheaper or am I just going to have to swallow this and buy them?

even thought would it be cheaper or money better spent on changing it digifant?

Thanks Vaughn

at one time mercedes inj were cheap on ebay not sure if they still are

if money is tight try a ultrasonic cleaning bath , you can get those cheap

Wasting your time on trying to clean those injectors.. I've been told many times the only way to sort them is to replace them. Afraid you'll just have to suck it up and pay up... injectors are expensive - just one of those things!

Aren't there some 30% off Euro Car Parts discount codes still floating around? I'm sure I posted one not that long ago...