Andy-H

High Peaks, Low Dubs. Bull'ith'orn Sunday 21st August

flyer2011.jpg

Once again this year we will be holding High Peak's Low Dubs at a brand new location. We will also be holding our first show and shine event with awards for the top ten cars and best of show.

Places for show and shine will be strictly on a first come first served basis with the gates opening at 10am and the presentation being at 3pm. Club stands / displays are welcome but please arrive together so you can park together.

Date: Sunday 21st August 2011

Time: 10am onwards

Location: The Bull i'th' Thorn, Ashbourne Road, Hurdlow, Near Buxton, Derbyshire, SK17 9QQ http://www.bulliththorn.co.uk/

Admission: £4 per head.

Would be good to get a load of Corrado's there 8)

Went to this last year, a great show, let's get a strong showing form the North West cars its only just past Buxton! ;)

Went to this last year, a great show, let's get a strong showing form the North West cars its only just past Buxton! ;)

Got any photos you can put up of last year??

I'm just heading down for about 9.30 so will be heading down A6 through Hazel Grove etc...

I'm just heading down for about 9.30 so will be heading down A6 through Hazel Grove etc...

You might not be...... there is no road at the Hazel Grove, all ripped up. Usually closed 20:00 - 06:00 during the week. Don't know what this Sunday times are the sign doesn't say at Sainsbury's.

theres a convoy meeting at 08:45 at hazel grove sainsburys then setting off from there at 09:15

Sorry guys/gals was up for this but not feeling to well after my recent trip to China

:(

This was a decent show - not many Corrado's to be seen though.

Here's some pics I took of what I thought were the most interesting cars

Corrado's first...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]48772[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48773[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48778[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48774[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48775[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48777[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48776[/ATTACH]

A heavily modified Passat...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]48780[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48779[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48781[/ATTACH]

A heavily modified A3...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]48783[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48782[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48784[/ATTACH]

some others that caught my attention too...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]48788[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48787[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48786[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48785[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48789[/ATTACH]

It was a really good show, if you like modefied cars. There wasn't any completely standard cars there at all apart from my dad's Mk2 (parked next to me in the 3rd pic).

Edited by Kev_VR6

Hey Kev, good photo's!!! All of us north west lot should have a quick meet one sunday before the weather turns bad, will try and get my bro out as well

Cheers Lee yeah we should do mate. There's quite a few of us now.

Saw that A3 Pete it looked great. Some great looking Lupo's too.