poll250

Leather Handbrake handle

I'm just sprucing up a few of the remaining old bits, and went to order a new (black) Leather Handbrake handle (Part 357 711 320 1BX)

Just got told by my trusty dealer that it's obsolete, although i remember someone on here got one recently.

Is there anyone who could check this out for me?

I also got quoted £16 for a red cigarette lighter (the surround is no longer available). They never seem to come up on eBay, so I might have to venture to the scrappy for a quick look.

I also got quoted £16 for a red cigarette lighter (the surround is no longer available). They never seem to come up on eBay, so I might have to venture to the scrappy for a quick look.

never seen a red one? Is it a red LED or a red surround?

I got a brand new one about 2 months ago. Packaging was pretty old so guessed it probably would've been one of the last :(

I asked my dealer about the leather handbrake handle 2 or 3 weeks ago and was also advised it was now obsolete.

Dang.

I don't really want one of those all leather combo ones as they look a bit 'off' in photos.

Sometimes i get told that its obsolete but most of the time it goes on back order first and if then it still obsolete you get your money back

Sometimes i get told that its obsolete but most of the time it goes on back order first and if then it still obsolete you get your money back

I did see the word "obsolete" on his screen (but didn't check the date it was marked as such). So I think it probably is indeed obsolete.

Dang.

I don't really want one of those all leather combo ones as they look a bit 'off' in photos.

I'm thinking about having a go at refurbishing mine. If I get around to it I'll let you know how it goes. Mine isn't too bad really but I'm on a bit of a mission to get the car looking right.