jimbobbalooba

New brake lines....

Hi All,

I just wanted to put a quick message out their to recommend Alex (aka volksworld13 on this forum). He's created from scratch exact brake lines with fittings and grommets using the proper green/dark steel VW tubing for me at a great price. Thought I'd post this as unlike eBay there doesn't seem any other way to recommend someone doing adhoc work. Pics below.

Well done Alex, bloody good work.

Thanks

Jim

May need to speak to him soon as corroded brake lines were an advisory for me on this years MOT!

i did mine a year or so back, but i did them from the copper nickel stuff, will see how long that lasts as people say its not as good.

Tbh i don't mind remaking my ones at some point.

thanks alot jim, appreciate the recognition, just to let everyone know, i will remake any brake line that uses this steel line or any other line for that matter, like old beetles, camper vans , mk2 golf, mk3 vr6 , polo, anything, all i need is a template to work from, and i will do my best to keep prices down!! :)