yacobwood

Yacobwood's Aqua 16v

I agree, 16 valves have a bit more bant than 8 valves. There's nothing better than being on a quiet country road though, holding it at about 3.5k revs and blipping the throttle every so often. Knowing there's loads more left in reserve.

Having said that, Its not bad doing a comfortable 30mph in 5th gear either ;)

Shame you cant have the bottom end of the 8v and the top end of the valver. :)

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

I love this photo. Thought i would share :)

For someone who loves that photo so much, you dont half moan when your made to park there!! :)

For someone who loves that photo so much, you dont half moan when your made to park there!! :)

Top banter

Well the time has come. Very soon I shall be selling my valver for a more appropriate work car :( its a sad day

Petrol being one thing and traveling long distances I want something this isn't spine shattering (no matter how fun it is on the duel carriageway :))

So I'm hopefully going to get an Audi A3 2.0 TDI Quattro S Line. Same power (if not a little more) coupled with four wheel drive and half the fuel cost. Just looking out for the right one now

Friend of mine has the four door estate version. Awesome car. make sure you stick around on here though.

Well on the second attempt I found one i love. Only 30k on the clock too. Managed to get hold of the 170 :) It means the valver will be up for sale soon :( Leaving it will be difficult

Finaly got my A3 back and started hogging my brothers drive. Within 5 mins had the screwdrivers out taking the centre console apart to remove the ash tray. Just cant let things be :smug: