bmcc

Good condition interior

Looking for a black interior, either cloth or leather, would have to be everything from door cards to carpet etc.

As want to get rid of grey interior in G60 with a dark interior, although would consider beige/cream leather

I've got a full heated black leather interior which I'd actually like to swap for a full black cloth interior (with cash my way obviously!). It will come with seats, doorcards and heated loom, but no carpet as I'll keep that - easy enough to source though.

It's in fantastic condition, fully working, the only reason I don't want it is because I actually prefer cloth for a daily driver, I get less precious about it!

Maybe the three of us could come to some sort of arrangement?

I don't know, something like you have my leather, I have Matt's cloth, you pay us both some money. But you are a long way away and interiors are big things but I think they can be couriered on pallets etc.

Up to you though, there's bound to be something more local to you.

Looking for a black interior, either cloth or leather, would have to be everything from door cards to carpet etc.

As want to get rid of grey interior in G60 with a dark interior, although would consider beige/cream leather

I'll have black cloth front and rear seats only in a few weeks, not to far away in Fife

how much will you be looking for them?

Not sure mate, dont know what they go for, no more than £200 anyways, here are a few pics, courtesy of Mic's gallery :o

tom, i have an excellent black interior, what figure do you have in mind along with it for yours ?

If its an excellent condition late black cloth interior, with hump and doorcards then I'd be looking at £400 to change really. Thats allowing £600 for my leather and £200 for the cloth interior. Here's some pics:

2011-07-18195958.jpg

2011-07-18200011.jpg

2011-07-18200034.jpg

2011-07-18200049.jpg

Let me know if you're interested.