BILLCOR

VR!

Hm.. have to be honest, for me it really doesn't work on the Corrado as a colour.

I quite like the colour and the wheels are great. However...

"the interior lets it down"

Replacement 2.8 engine.

The engine's a bit green.

A touch msty inside - matrix?

Hi guys its me selling the viper green corrado. Those pics on pistonheads were takes when it was first sprayed there is no mist/condensation in it and doesnt use a drop of water.

The interior was originally cream leather but the old owner removed to put it in his new corrado and was gonna make a track car but i bought it. If i was keeping it i would put a nice leather interior in it but cant afford at the minute.

Look at the new pics i took on ebay - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250889768946?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649#ht_500wt_1156

Replacement 2.8 engine.

It started out as a 2.0 16v then was converted to a 2.8 i think it could be a 2.9 not really sure

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Replacement 2.8 engine.

Its me thats selling the car. The iterior used to be a cream leather but it was taken out to put in this new corrado. The condensation in the pics was because it had just been painted there is no condensation now and it doesnt use a drop of water. I'd have been puttin leather in it but i need to sell it as moving house. Check out the newr pics on http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250889768946?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649#ht_500wt_1156.

Any questions im open to offers.

It is the Golf VR engine thats been fitted.The guy selling didnt build it he swapped it for a MK2 VR6 Golf.

It is a very tidy car and is up for sale elsewhere for £3000.The paintwork is perfect---thats who is going to be doing mine !!!