8vMatt

Interest in Carbon Front Wings??? Pics of Non Corrado Parts Delivered to me.

I'm getting back into my project as Im hopefully able to spend a bit more time on it. I'm still keen to help with the progression of this Matt.

More recently Ive got two suppliers, maybe even three that I will approach with the request. Out of interest, what are you to do with the wings you have? It would be good to know that a decent set of wings are available for use for the moulds.

Hi Sam,

Thanks for wanting to continue this mate. I do still have the wings taking up room in the basement. Once shotblasted and painted, one showed a little damaged area that someone had tried to badly panelbeat. This was fillered over and you didn't see it when painted. This would again need filling and rubbing back before going near a mould. Both are rot free.

Keep us posted on things mate.

Any news on these? Was just reading the Performance VW I got for Christmas and the featured UK Corrado article talked about the guy wanting to have CF fenders made up...