BILLCOR

Nearside rear arch

Needing a decent sized cut out of a totally :rolleyes: rust free rear nearside/passenger arch/panel please

Edit: what a plonker I am:bonk:

Edited by BILLCOR

Hi,i may be able to help,will check the arches condition & get back to you

Thanks rod

will have a look at mine on saturday for you bill

Did you manage to have a look Karl?

ok had a look bill, and mine is totally rust free and no dents etc etc, just gotta find some way of getting some power down to the car or borrow a cordless angle grinder.

ok had a look bill, and mine is totally rust free and no dents etc etc, just gotta find some way of getting some power down to the car or borrow a cordless angle grinder.

Any luck with this Karl?

Nasty scratch..keyed?

Yeah, 2 or 3 times before I bought it, dont understand the mentality of some folk

I only ask as 2 nights ago I had the exact same done to mine, in the exact same place! I just dont get why anyone would do it. Plus, of all places, not the rear quarter!! Any other panel I could just whip it off and replace. Real shame.

Hi Bill,

I mentioned this to (Bruny) this weekend as I know he has a good shell which he was going to cut up. I dont think he gets on here to often but if you are still needing one drop him a PM or drop me one i'll have a word!

Oh and just for the record the car used to belong to Vicki Butler Henderson LOl!

Kip

If you cannot find any by in a few weeks let me know and I will cut the ones of my breaker.

Will have a look at taking this off for you tomorrow, must admit I have never attacked a shell before so a little nervous about this but will try my best. If Kip is good enough to sort out the postage arrangement then you should be sorted.

Will have a look at taking this off for you tomorrow, must admit I have never attacked a shell before so a little nervous about this but will try my best. If Kip is good enough to sort out the postage arrangement then you should be sorted.

That would be great mate, probably better cutting it big, more room for error that way :lol:

I'll drop Kip a PM to make sure.

Bill.

you can have the shell for me mate but postage may be difficult !! Do you know if it is double skinned?

you can have the shell for me mate but postage may be difficult !! Do you know if it is double skinned?

Ehh, no thanks! I dont think that part is double, I'm sure someone will correct me if it is

Theres a Corrado being broken in Aberdeen, I was getting some bits on Sunday. Its a late 8v thats been sitting for a few years but the shell didnt look at all bad. Dont know if you know Roddy (VR6

Storm)but its at his.

Hi mate, emu is breaking a vr6 in Aberdeen, I'm looking for a boot, i was going to collect it from him, when he gets back to me. If he's got what your looking for I could collect it for you when I get my things. I'm in leuchars so just down the road from you. Give him a try.

Cheers.

Theres a Corrado being broken in Aberdeen, I was getting some bits on Sunday. Its a late 8v thats been sitting for a few years but the shell didnt look at all bad. Dont know if you know Roddy (VR6

Storm)but its at his.

Cheers G

Yeah Bill I have a Corrado being broken,the shell's not too bad,you're more than welcome to come up and cut out the bit you're needing,but you'll have to do it before Thursday night as its getting picked up and weighed in