VW_OwneR_85

Corrado restoration!

I can't remember his username but the same thread is on here somewhere. What is even more impressive is that at the time, the guy was only about 17/18 years old!!!

Amazing stuff.

that realy is awesome! especialy the car spit roaster! i would love to have the property,time and funding to attempt something like that but powered by an r36

his moniker is 20vturbo or similar i think, and he's a wee bit older than 17, i don't care what hes written lol.

its a great thread, with no needless BS or self idolisation, just a photographic record of knowledge and ability.

his moniker is 20vturbo or similar i think, and he's a wee bit older than 17, i don't care what hes written lol.

Its a great thread, with no needless BS or self idolisation, just a photographic record of knowledge and ability.

Plus he has a lot of pennies to spend, and the facilities to do the job. I think the results speak for themselves. One brilliant restoration plus.

tbh i think his dad {or someone in the know}had alot to do with the work! i dont care what anybody says, most 16 yearolds wouldnt even know what underseal is let alone complete a full restoration on a car from start to finish.