Jase_G60

new g60 owner from stoke

Also a newbie from Stoke!!! - had a couple of quotes on a re-spray on my VR6 this week from a place on Leek Road and there is a good place in Bradwell on A34, both come highly recommended but would also like to know any others?!?!

Hey J - I am up in Trentham, what about u? I haven't dared ask for the whole thing - you are very brave! lol

My new purchase needs a bit of TLC on it's rusty body work - I am looking at £800 for some welding on the sills and a drivers side re-spray

i'm down by tunstall, i got a qoute of around £1600 for a full hit thats including the door n boot reseses but still

that isnt really justified

Edited by Jase_G60

Both my sills are gone too! Just waying up whether to save up and get a full respray in Spring but your quote has just scared me!!! Thks VR6Pete, just going to get as many quotes as poss so will try there too.

Stay away from PF bodyshop though in tunstall! We will have to have a stoke mini meet now there's a few of us :-)

That white Corrado always used to shop at Tesco in Meir Park, didn't realise there were so many Corrado's in Stoke! Were you picking up parts from Derby the other week Jase?

Sorry for the late reply mate. yeah i was in derby with my mate who had the leather interior. how things? rado goin aright?