corrado wannabe

Another newbie!

Just wanted to say hi gents/ladies.

Got my first Corrado the other day. It will be a slow burner project but hopefuly will be spending a lot of time on here asking some particular newbie questions! Think I have got myself a good one, its a 1994 16V, purpely blue, 2 owners from new completely untouched apart from a stainless steel back box as far as I can see.

First thing will be to attend to the rust spots around the wheel arch and fuel filler so they dont get any worse. Then its off for an MOT to see whats needed :bonk:

Dougie

Hello and welcome to the forum and C ownership. Start a members gallery so we can see the progress you make :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, I will do. I want to keep the car very original, just something nice to work on every now and again. Only thing I can see at the moment that needs attended to is a possible water temperature issue and the sunroof only tilts, spoiler works both manually and at speed which is a bonus. I will get some pictures taken when the weather is half decent up here (next June at this rate!)

Dougie

Thanks for the welcome folks, I have put some pictures up in the members gallery.

I should really set my location in my sig, im up in Central Scotland so might not be too easy to get to some of your meets, that and it will probably be a while before I have it on the road. But hopefuly through the forum will get to know a lot of you.

Dougie