joby

16 valve front grille badge

Im after a late front grille badge for a 16 valve if anybody has a tidy one they are willing to sell as there deleted now

i have a couple of late grille silver badges

P9170556.jpg

will check on condition and send better pics with price delivered tomorrow, any other badges your after ?

Rob

Hi

Better photos and descriptions of condition

PA230540.jpg

PA230542.jpg

Part number 535 853 679C

both badges have both mounting pins

the top badge is weathered a duller finish and has a small mark low on the V would rate this about 7 out of ten

bottom badge is very good almost as new would rate this 9.9 as it has been used

as for price i've looked about on the bay nothing on there to compare it with for a guide , some silly prices on there, may be better if you tell me which one your after and how much you want to pay , P&P will be about £3 first class recorded as I've just posted similar as i sold the polo gt badge so factor that in with you offer

will post asap after payment

Rob

I sold a mint one a few years back to someone on here for £20 as a favour and he sold it on a few weeks later for more money on here as well i wasn't happy

How does £25 for the best one or £18 for the other one posted or both for £40 posted

don't want to rip you off but these are hard to get thats why i had spares for my car

Rob

Ok Rob Theres one on ebay from america and its genuine and he`s asking £24 delivered and its new, if you would take £20 delivered for the best one i will have it and i can assure you i wouldn`t sell on as ive had the car for over 10 years now and can`t see it ever leaving me! If you don`t want to let it go for that i`ll understand

Regards

Richard

The one on ebay is red for an early 7 bar grille it won't fit a late grill there are no silver grille badges on ebay that i can see

only this one

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Volkswagen-Corrado-16V-Front-Grill-Badge-New-/150677377382?pt=JG_FR_Auto_Pi%C3%A8ces&hash=item2315125166

and it didn't sell

but £20 ok for me i'll pm my paypal details pleae mark as a gift and include your postal address

Thanks

Rob

Edited by carpy25