JMC

Fore sale - BNIB Ipad2 16gb 3G black

I have a brand new sealed Ipad2 3G 16gb in black for sale. This is still sealed and was an unwanted gift. Looking for £400 (RRP on these is around 480 at the moment). Located near M25, J13 - collection only (sorry folks, but not willing to post this). Cash on collection or bank transfer please.

Unwanted gift?? Do you wipe your arse with twenties? :grin:

I have one already and I'm STILL trying to think of an excuse to buy this!

Yep, unwanted gift - it was given to my girlfriend and she doesn't want it. Only cash for this i'm afraid, so no swaps. Go on VR6, you know you want it....

Yep, unwanted gift - it was given to my girlfriend and she doesn't want it. Only cash for this i'm afraid, so no swaps. Go on VR6, you know you want it....

Given that he lives in the Isle of Man and you're insisting on collection only - then I'd say he probably isn't your ideal customer ;)

There is that issue as well! I know someone Surrey way that could have picked it up though.

I would probably take it if it wasn't the 16gb version.

Given that he lives in the Isle of Man and you're insisting on collection only - then I'd say he probably isn't your ideal customer ;)

You never know - he might have been heading back over to civilisation some time soon :lol:

no worries mate if i sell the bonnet or if you change your mind ill take

Cool, ok. Hate to say it but I'm the last person to offer a cf bonnet to - I already have one :lol:. I seem to remember there were a few people on here looking for one - Rob_b for one - might be worth contacting him directly.