Dazza Storm

Badges - What are the options on the VR's??

Okay so I have seen a few different variations of badges, firstly the VR6 grill badge (Red, which I understand to come from the early VR's? Chrome like the ones that ARZ Tuning currently sell and Silver with like a brushed effect to it. As well as the larger VR6 that came on the 2.8 Golfs).

VR6 rear options - The rectangle badge which again I belive is from the golf, Small chrome(shiney), Red(early) & Silver brushed face with black edges.

The Corrado badge itself - Chrome (shiney), Silver brushed effect face with black plastic base & coloured coded to match body paint colour - was this actually offered as an option or have people just colour coded there own?

Then there's the SLC off the U.S versions

Am I correct in thinking anything Chrome is an aftermarket reproduced badge and the originals are the only ones that had the brushed effect??

Body coloured rear badges come on the slightly earlier VR. You'd think it was red grill badge = colour coded rear but I don't think it's that straightforward. Every rule has a few exceptions as they basically just chucked together with whatever is lying around.

Couldn't you just put all the info into one single post??