KofiD

A4 Dash (Trying out)

I was over a few days ago and it looks good so far. Dash is mostly held in with cable ties apprently and needs moving over slightly to make it sit even on the door cards but looking at it you'd think it was meant to be there. Looks spot on just needs to hurry up and get it out an about now.

Sorry guys! haven't been on the forum much except when looking through classifieds! Been kind of busy with constant work, Its going quite well, Not quite secured with cableties though! Ive got 1 or 2 holding parts together that have no brackets or screws. The rest is bolted in firm and not moving. The original clocks are staying in for a little while until I get an a4 b6 engine swap (near future) Handbrake is secured in the center and all looks very nice.

I guess I am going for the less Retro look! hahaha, I think newer dashes look much nicer, and it almost-fits so I thought I would give it a go. Will try to keep everybody posted in the near future i guess. Pictures should be up soon, moving house this week though so might be a few days.