liamtg60

White or cream leather interior!

Recaro Seats for a VW Corrado

currently in my G60, have had about 300miles of use, no rips and very clean!!

Will fit any corrado!

Look brand new, were retrimmed by MJ interiors by the person i bought them off

Recaro badge laser cut and embossed

All recaro side adjusters present and adjusters to move seat forward (both sides)

The rear seats are all retrimmed to match including the rear centre rest.

The front seats have been modified and now have a pull out extension leg support

I don't think the front seats were from a corrado originally (only cause ive had 3 corrados!) but fit fine,seatbelt latches and rails included

The rails fit fine but the height adjustment is on the inside unlike standard corrados which is on the underneath (front)

so can be a squeeze to fit your hand there, but you dont really higher and lower your seat that often, i suppose rails are easily swapped or adjusters moved if it bothers you!

Perfect condition, no marks or rips and looks stunning!

Collection only, They are in Birmingham at the moment, i could possibly deliver or bring to Croydon area.

Would prefer cash on collection, i have advertised elsewhere so can end auction.

cost £1300 when were retrimmed

no reserve!

LOL, I've just had a look at the item description for the above ebay listing LMAO

it says

" were retrimmed by MJ interiors by the person i bought them off"

"Recaro badge laser cut and embossed"

"All recaro side adjusters present"

"I don't think the front seats were from a corrado originally (only cause ive had 3 corrados!)"

"The front seats have been modified and now have a pull out extension leg support"

"cost £1300 when were retrimmed"

Well they were actually trimmed by my mate Joe at trim tech in wednesbury (with my help)

I had the recaro badges laser cut by my other mate Bobby at his work and I drilled them and pinned them on,

They are not modified corrado seats, they are Ford RS recaros that I bought for £60 and welded to the lower half of some MK2 scirocco sub frames that I painstakingly stripped down,(hence the height adjustment on the side),

the star shaped recaro embossed back rest adjusters were actually an addition from some Opel Manta seats I had,

and they never cost me anywhere near £1300, In fact I only paid for the materials as other than the stitching I did most of the work

myself.

They were supposed to go in my MK2 Golf but I never fitted them, they were in my loft for about 5-6 years and never seen the inside of a car apart from for the pictures when I finally sold them on (with the matching trimmed Raid steering wheel) for £650 if I remember rightly.

Although they are beautiful seat and done to a very high standard, LMFAO Some people are so full of sh*t

The little white leather tags on the backrest have got DAZFX VW ebroidered on them so I removed them before I sold them.(first pic in my loft)

DSC00165.jpg

DSC00166.jpg

camera043.jpg

camera047.jpg

Edited by dazfxvw

Hi Liam

Just wanted to let you know I'm the Matt who texted you yesterday about my beige leather interior. I'll get those pics sorted for you buddy.

Hi Liam,

Pics as promised. Didn't have time to do a big clean up on them. They look to be in a good condition with only a minor amount of bolster rub, would come up mint with a go with Furniture Clinic stuff. One front door card has minor damage to the front bottom corner behind the pod from crash damage to the car. This would repair fine and its hidden from view anyway.

IMG_1607.jpg

IMG_1606.jpg

IMG_1608.jpg

IMG_1609.jpg

IMG_1610.jpg

IMG_1611.jpg

IMG_1612.jpg

IMG_1613.jpg

LOL, I've just had a look at the item description for the above ebay listing LMAO

it says

" were retrimmed by MJ interiors by the person i bought them off"

"Recaro badge laser cut and embossed"

"All recaro side adjusters present"

"I don't think the front seats were from a corrado originally (only cause ive had 3 corrados!)"

"The front seats have been modified and now have a pull out extension leg support"

"cost £1300 when were retrimmed"

Well they were actually trimmed by my mate Joe at trim tech in wednesbury (with my help)

I had the recaro badges ........"

these are actually my seats mate and my advert which i took down, before you start slating people, this is what i was told by the person who sold them to me....

so information i have given is what i have been toldm yes they are of a very high standard and what i was told is what i typed, but i took them off ebay as i called mj interiors to confirm and he didnt.

thankyou for your observations :-)